Custom Search

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Broccoli and Cheese Soup recipe

With the wonderful weather upon us I am ready for some delicious soup. Well the blog The Krazy Kitchen is hosting a meme where many have listed such great recipes and I want to share one of my own as well.

Broccoli and Cheese Soup


1 pt. half and half
1 onion, chopped
8 oz. Velveeta cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 stick butter
1 pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, cooked & drained

Saute 1 onion in butter. Add cheese, soup, half and half and broccoli. Heat.

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY one of my favorite favor combinations for soup. Thank you for sharing the recipe with us over at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love broccoli and cheese soup!! Perfect for this chilly day here in Indiana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love broccoli soup but thought it would be too hard to make. I think I can handle this. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post