Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly?

yes i think so at least this is what mamma always told me

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?

with dear friends we have times that we will never forget not really a joke but great memories

3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.

all that I can think of is that I accidently sent one of my dear friends (strictly religious) a beer on facebook on accident that was very acward trying to explain why I did that


4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?

depends on how dark they are or then does it really mater because they are wax? Maybe this would be a great expirement one day

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?

reply "it wasn't me"


6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?

oh my kids have dropped lots of hotwheels etc... in toilet and had to drag it out scrub my hands good after that eeewwww yuck

7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?

and I thought the road was bad

8. Do you think you can dance?

nope know I can't never said I could


9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?

wave and see if they wave back or turn the direction they were looking

10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question

not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game?

go here to play

3 comments:

  1. They didn't have to drink the beer, at least! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 9 LOL...Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! thanks for answering my #10 question. if i were to answer it, i feel the laziness kicking in Wednesday. Hahahaha!

    thanks about my baby, she's doing quite well now. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post