Custom Search

Monday, February 9, 2009

Mama losin it writing prompt

Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.

1. love the weather need to spend time outside
2. grandbaby is sick need to keep her momma calm and help her with what she needs to do
3. need to go shopping again but i am glad will not need so much this time
4. I need to send money to daughter today
5. pray for people in kentucky and missouri because of problems from the large ice storm we had
6. have to call and check out college and dorm for my son
7. have to fill out fasfa for my daughters first year of college today
8. my baby turned 18 yesterday been contemplating alot on that
9. rumors flying around little town tonight and I need to find out who is telling the truth about some young teens that I know
10. this one is a bit harder because I am so tired but think that may be it try to get more sleep this week lol

for more moma losin it wrting promps go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post