Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Social

Saturday Social Rules:
Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
Come back, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too ;)
Tag your friends... better yet, tag a stranger (what better way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.

Today's Saturday Social Question:
Since I completely forgot to ask a question this week, I will ask 2 this week. What type of computer do you have (laptop or desktop)? And, what is your favorite tv show?

I have a desktop computer and use it everyday.

My favorite tv shows are reality based love most of them right now would choose biggest loser

For more Saturday Social visit the blog Hell0! My name is Lisa:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post